IKON Complete Inc. is a Recruitment & Search Firm specializing in identifying, & sourcing top performers for our clientele. Our clients include industry leading organizations who partner with us to be an extension of their HR & Recruitment function.
Our client, a leader in the financial services industry, is currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their dynamic team in downtown Toronto, ON. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for day-to-day marketing tasks, including coordinating projects and administration as it relates to communications for the organizations. The candidate will also be responsible for various administrative duties, including (but not limited to) proof reading and editing marketing materials; booking meetings; and providing overall support for the department. This is contract position, with a possibility to turn into a full-time / permanent position.
- Post - Secondary Education in either Marketing
- 1 - 3 years marketing experience, preferably in the professional services spaces
- Experience and ability to provide administrative support to the Marketing department
- Experience in e-marketing, social media marketing a definite asset
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet or exceed deadlines
- Experience with CRM systems an advantage
- Working Knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compensation: $35,000 - $40,000/Year
All applicants, please forward resumes in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the Subject Line.
To view our other job postings please visit us at: ikoncomplete.com/career-seekers
We thank all who apply - but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/