Location: Montreal, QC
Top Aces is the exclusive supplier of combat airborne training services to the Canadian Forces. We provide joint terminal attack controller training to Canadian special operations and ground forces, Red Air and electronic attack training to CF-18 aircrew and navy, as well as live-fire target practice to the Canadian military. Top Aces' integrated logistics, maintenance and engineering solutions ensure that the Canadian Forces receives the level of support they require to achieve their objectives. Experience Matters.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will provide functional marketing expertise and assist in the development and production of distinctive, compelling and engaging tradeshows, events, and marketing collateral. This role requires a creative, dynamic and forward thinking individual who has a passion for marketing and business development.
Tradeshow & Event Production:
- Oversee and be responsible for multiple aspects of the company’s marketing activities across a geographically diverse organization
- Oversee the organization, planning, production, follow-up and evaluation of various tradeshows and events
- Participate in industry events to ensure up to date knowledge of customers, products and the industry overall
- Adhere to marketing budget guidelines and procedures
Marketing Collateral Production:
- Create or work with external graphic designers to create new marketing collateral to encourage brand recognition and to ensure message is consistent:
o Marketing collateral to include graphics, advertisements, brochures, presentations, posters etc.
- Create engaging marketing content and manage the Company website content so that marketing message is consistent across all mediums
- Assist in administrative/logistical tasks for the marketing department, including the planning and managing hotel & travel arrangements for marketing team
- Other tasks to support the Marketing and Business Development team
You will have the following responsibilities in order to comply with the company's Occupational Health and Safety program:
Employees are responsible for:
- Working in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety acts and regulations
- Following safe work practices and procedures and using safeguards and personal protective equipment
- Reporting hazards (such as unsafe situations and activities) to their supervisor immediately.
to use personal protective equipment and clothing as directed by the employer
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications and/or Graphic Design from an accredited post-secondary educational institution
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with marketing and tradeshow production is required
- Two (2) years’ experience as a graphic designer, an asset
- Certified Trade Show Marketer (CTSM) designation, an asset
- Highly experienced with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and WordPress
- Strong MS Office computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) is required
- Superior oral and written communication skills, both English and French
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects with attention to detail and focus on quality
- Knowledge of Google Analytics a plus
- Internet/social media/web savvy
- Valid Quebec driver’s licence and vehicle
- Team-oriented, relationship builder with positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to work odd hours for tradeshows and events
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, multitask and prioritize competing demands
- Must be able to lift and move boxes (approx. 10-15 lbs)
- Travel is required
- Position requires Controlled Goods Clearance and Level 2 Secret Clearance
Top Aces is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Apply for the position
Please click here to fill out a form in confidence to be considered for the position.