Company name: Spice Meat Shop Inc.
Job Title: Meat Cutter
Job NOC: 6331
Number of Vacancies: 1
Wage Rate: $17.50 /Hour
Over Time Wage Rate: $26.25 /Hour after 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent
Work Location: Unit 101, 7026 120 St., Surrey, BC, Canada, V3W3M8
- Cut, trim, and prepare standard cuts of meat, poultry, fish and shellfish for sale at self-serve counters.
- Grind meats and slice cooked meats using powered grinders and slicing machines
- Prepare special displays of meat, poultry, fish and shellfish
- Shape, lace and tie roasts, other meats, poultry and seafood.
- Plan and prepare special deals and orders for customers.
- Keep records of sales and manage inventory.
- Maintain freshness of products according to company and customer requirements.
- Ensure food storage conditions are adequate.
- Assist and supervise other meat cutters.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completio n of a college or other meat-and-fish-cutting training program is asset.
- Three-year meat cutting apprenticeship is asset.
- On- the-job training will be provided.
- As per Employment Standard Act
- 10 days paid vacation
- Over time after 40 hours
How to Apply:
Via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org