This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
ZE Power Engineering is an innovative engineering design company that provides services that cater to the electric utility industry. We provide our clients with transmission, substation, distribution design, as well as project management and construction support. ZE Power Engineering has an exceptional group of engineers and consultants with extensive experience in a variety of specializations.
- Prepare all needed documentation for a project including technical specifications, tender documents, technical reports and project calculations
- Assist in a variety of project support activities including project coordination, strategic planning, client support, and business analysis supporting the business development and project management department
- Interface with other design disciplines, coordinate with related stakeholders, and assist team leads and managers
- Detailed design of transmission, distribution and/or substation projects, ranging in voltage from 14.4kV to 500kV, which could include bus and equipment arrangements, support structures and insulators, ground grids and grounding studies, station service design and cable systems
- Perform tasks allocated by Senior Project Engineers or Project Managers
- Eligibility for APEG registration as an EIT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in the electric utility or related engineering field
- Ability to analyze electrical problems, interpret and evaluate various technical studies and data, define and develop criteria and cost estimates for plant modifications and/or other major projects
- Knowledge of electrical equipment, bus and equipment arrangements, support structures and insulators, ground grids and grounding studies, station service design, cable systems, and overhead and underground distribution systems would be an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various internal and external sources for the purposes of gathering and relaying information, resolving issues of concern, coordinating with clients, etc.
- Experience with Microstation and/or AutoCAD
ZE Power Engineering is an innovative engineering design company that caters services to the electric utility industry. We provide our clients with transmission, substation, and distribution design, as well as project management and construction support. ZE Power Engineering has an exceptional group of engineers and consultants with extensive experience in a variety of specializations.
With a dynamic corporate culture and supportive management team, a career at ZE is what you make of it. Our environment is defined by the people that work in our company. We stress a balanced approach to work and healthy living. We have a games area as well as onsite Yoga. Our head office is located conveniently next to the Richmond Middle Arm waterfront trail, Olympic Oval, and Steve Nash Fitness club. ZE offers excellent career development opportunities along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are the kind of person who takes initiative, has a positive attitude, and wants to make an impact, then we want to hear from you.
Please apply by clicking on the link below and filling out an online application. E-mail applications will not be considered. Thank you.