Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
MONDAY-FRIDAY - INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you looking for a full-time role? Are you a quick thinker and enjoy helping others? We’re looking for reliable individuals to provide support to customers through phone, email, and online. You will respond to customers' concerns while providing information in a timely and professional manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide quality customer service in English
* Respond to inbound calls and gather and verify required information
* Answer questions regarding online orders and order tracking
* Document customer interactions and provide accurate notes in system indicating what action was taken or needs to be taken
* Other duties as required
* Customer service experience and strong phone etiquette
* Excellent conflict resolution and listening skills
* Quality-focused, detail-oriented and professional work style
* Ability to multi-task efficiently
If you are interested in this position, please submit a resume to Brittany Cyr at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us at 204.926.2246 with any questions.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.