Motel 99 is looking for an energetic, capable individual to lead our team and oversee the management of all motel operations.
Job Title: Motel Manager (NOC 0632)
Employer: Motel 99
No. of Vacancies: 1
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time
Location of work: 7424 Donaldson Drive, Grand Forks BC V0H 1H0
Business address: Same as above
Wage: $24.50, 40 hours/week
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
Education: Completion of secondary school.
Experience: A university degree or college diploma in hotel management or other related disciplines OR A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a motel, hotel or other lodging industry is required
Job Duties: Motel Manager may perform some or all of the following job duties:-
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operation
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities
- Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Prepare marketing plans
- Implement marketing activities
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Develop and implement business plans
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Establish work schedules
Work Settings: Ability to work early morning, late evening shifts, weekends and holidays.
How to apply:
Please send your resume by E-mail at email@example.com
Please drop off your resume to above address.