is currently looking for a NANNY (NOC 6474/4411) for their two children (4 years, 2 years).
Positions Available: 1
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $12.65/ Hour (40 hours / week.)
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay.
Completion of secondary school
Minimum 1 year of experience in similar position or Completion of a training program in child care or a related field is required.
CPR / First aid certification would be an asset.
Work Location: 103-33318 Bourquin Cres E, Abbotsford, BC- V2S0A6
- Supervise and care for children in the absence of parents
- Bathe, dress and feed children
- Taking kids to the nearby park
- Prepare meals for children according to employer's instructions
- Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
- Keep children in personal hygiene and social development
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Laundry of children clothes and beddings only when the children are at schools
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding child.
- Assume full responsibility of the household in the absence of the parents
Reliable, trustworthy, warm, calm, good interpersonal and communication skills. Energetic and comfortable with young children.
Must have a flexible schedule and be available for early morning, day, early evening shifts.
4% vacation pay as per British Columbia regulations will be paid each pay day on a bi-weekly basis.
Optional live-in accommodations available at no charge.
NOTE: Live-in arrangement is not a condition of employment.
Job is open and available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, indigenous persons, youth & immigrants.
Candidate should be eligible to work in Canada.
If interested in this position, please apply by
email to us at: Sweetjohalfamily@gmail.com
or mail your Resume at 103-33318 Bourquin Cres E, Abbotsford, BC- V2S0A6. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.