We are looking for an organized full-time nanny to take care of our 7 years old boy. It is a live-out position.
Terms of employment: full-time
Working hours: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
Wage: $11.50 per hour
Employer: A. Pratten
Contact person: Susan
Work setting: Employer’s house
Location: Victoria, BC
Start date: ASAP
- Previous nanny experience is an asset.
- Professional nanny training is an asset.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- First aid certificate is an asset.
- Food safety certificate is an asset
- Ability to prepare Asian meals is an asset (preferably Chinese).
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home in the absence of parents
- Supervise and care for the child
- Organize outings and activities
- Instruct the child in personal hygiene
- Prepare & serve nutritious meals
- Light housekeeping
To apply: Please reply with your resume and references at email@example.com