We are looking for a full time nanny to look after our child.
Terms of Employment: Full time
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
Work Setting: Employer's Home
Location: Richmond, British Columbia
Employer: H. Xu
Post Date: 2018-06-12
- Previous nanny experience is an asset.
- Professional nanny training is an asset.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Ability to work without supervision
- Supervise and care for the child;
- Bathe, dress and feed the child;
- Prepare and serve meals;
- Organize and participate in activities;
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties;
- Tend to the emotional well-being of the child;
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents;
- Prepare the child for rest periods;
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
If you are interested in the job and you have the qualifications, please send us your resume with references at email@example.com