We are looking for an efficient and trained Nanny to look after our child with high medical needs at our residence in Surrey, BC.
- Supervise and take care of the child in our own residence;
- Plan, prepare, and serve nutritious meals considering his health conditions;
- Oversee child activities such as rest period or other activates.
- May perform other house hold duties when required;
- Keep check over medications and treatments as prescribed by physician;
- Assume full responsibility of the household in the absence of the parents;
- Other activities such as games, outing and indoor craft or teaching basic things;
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment at home around child;
- Tend to emotional well-being of the elderly and support them when needed
- Follow instruction given by the employer.
Completion of Secondary school education is required
At least 6 months of full time training
6 months work experience as a full time caregiver or in a health care related occupation
Job Location: 8912 146A Street Surrey, BC V3R7C2
Salary: $16/ hour and medical benefits (MSP only)
How to Apply:
Mail your resume: 8912 146A Street Surrey, BC V3R7C2