We are looking for full-time Nanny to look after our two children.
Terms of employment: full-time
Working hours: 44 hours per week
Wage: $12.50 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Employer: C. Preteau
Work setting: Employer’s house
Location: Iron River, Alberta
- Previous experience as nanny is an asset.
- Professional training as nanny is an asset.
- Ability to communicate in English (oral and written)
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
If you are interested in the job and you have the qualifications, please reply with your resume and references at email@example.com