Full-time Nanny is required to look after two children.
Terms of employment: full-time
Working hours: 44 hours per week
Wage: $12.20 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Employer: I. Burdun
Work setting: Employer’s house
Location: Edmonton, AB
- Previous nanny experience is an asset.
- Professional nanny training is an asset.
- Ability to communicate in English (oral and written)
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of the parent.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Light housekeeping
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
If you are interested in the job and you have the qualifications, please reply with your resume and references at email@example.com