We are looking for full-time Nanny to look after our twin babies.
Terms of employment: full-time
Working hours: 35 hours per week
Wage: $15 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Employer: X. Jin
Work setting: Employer’s house
Location: Calgary, Alberta
- Previous nanny experience is an asset.
- Professional nanny training is an asset.
- Ability to communicate in English (oral and written)
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for the children
- Tend to emotional well-being of the children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
If you are interested in the job and you have the qualifications, please reply with your resume and references at email@example.com