We are looking for an organized full-time nanny to take care of our children.
Terms of employment: full-time
Working hours: 35 hours per week
Wage: $12 per hour
Employer: T. Helber
Work setting: Employer’s house
Location: Victoria, BC
Start date: ASAP
Post date: 2018-05-15
- Previous nanny experience is an asset.
- Professional nanny training is an asset.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Ability to work without supervision
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home in the absence of parents
- Supervise and care for children
- Organize outings and activities
- Prepare & serve nutritious meals
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Light housekeeping
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your resume and references to email@example.com