We are looking for full-time nanny to look after our two years old daughter.
Terms of employment: Full-time
Working hours: 40 hours per week (flexible hours and sometimes weekend)
Wage: $11.35 per hour
Employer: A. Jamelarin
Work setting: Employer’s house
Location: Vancouver, BC
Start date: ASAP
- Previous nanny experience is an asset. We will train.
- Professional nanny training is an asset.
- Ability to communicate in English (oral and written)
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents.
- Supervise and care for the child
- Take the child to and from pre-school
- Organize activities such as games and outings for the child
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
If you are interested in the job and you have the qualifications, please reply with your resume and references at Jamelarin.firstname.lastname@example.org