We are looking for full-time Nanny to look after our twin toddlers.
Terms of employment: Full-time
Working hours: 44 hours per week
Wage: $15 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Work setting: Employer’s house (Live-out)
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posted on July 11, 2017
- Previous experience or training as nanny is an asset. We are willing to train.
- Ability to communicate in English (oral and written)
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Supervise and care for the children
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents.
- Bathe, dress and feed the children
- Sterilize bottles and prepare formulas
- Prepare children for rest periods
- Tend to emotional well-being of the children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize activities for the children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Light Housekeeping, shop for food and household supplies
If you are interested in the job and you have the qualifications, please reply with your resume and references at firstname.lastname@example.org