We are looking for a nanny to care for one child, age 8
Terms of employment: Full-time
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Wage: $12.00 per hour
Employer: S Southwell
Work setting: Employer’s house
Location: Victoria, BC
Start date: ASAP
- Previous nanny experience is an asset. We will train.
- Professional nanny training is an asset.
- Ability to communicate in English (oral and written)
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents.
- Supervise and care for the child
- Organize activities such as games and outings for the child
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Tend to emotional well-being of the children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
If you are interested in the job and you have the qualifications, please reply with your resume and references at firstname.lastname@example.org