We are looking for full-time Nanny to look after our child.
Terms of employment: full-time
Working hours: 44 hours per week
Wage: $15 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Employer: J. Kim Te
Work setting: Employer’s house
Location: Calgary, AB
- Previous experience as nanny is an asset.
- Professional training as nanny is an asset.
- Ability to communicate in English (oral and written)
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents.
- Organize activities such as games and outings for the child
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for the child
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Bathe, dress and feed the child
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
If you are interested in the job and you have the qualifications, please reply with your resume and references at firstname.lastname@example.org