We are looking for an organized full-time caregiver to take care of our children. We have 2 years old child and we are expecting another child.
Terms of employment: full-time
Working hours: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
Wage: $12 per hour
Employer: F. Lau
Work setting: Employer’s house
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Previous nanny experience is an asset.
- Professional nanny training is an asset.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to perform household work
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home in the absence of parents
- Supervise and care for children
- Dress, feed and change diapers
- Prepare bottles
- Organize outings and activities
- Instruct children in personal hygiene
- Prepare & serve nutritious meals
- Light housekeeping
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
To apply: Please reply with your resume and references at email@example.com