Imagine a culture where developers have a voice in the direction of the product and internal processes. Also imagine a company without the usual Architect / Developer hierarchy. That’s our client.
To keep pace with year-over-year business growth, acquisitions, and the building of new modules, our client needs additional development & design capacity. We are looking for intermediate and senior full-stack .NET design/developers who can work independently, flourish in startup-like environment where one wears many hats, isn’t afraid to take initiative, responsibility, resourcefully adds value and achieves goals.
They are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with .NET web application product. They rapidly adopt new technologies and versions when introduced to the market, for example MS-SQL 2016, ASP.NET 4.6 and will be implementing ASP.NET Core with their next module. They’re routinely adopting new approaches and improving processes, for example, recently implementing Agile and Kanban.
• Summer hours – off every 2nd Friday
• Flex hours
• RSP matching program
• Extended Healthcare Benefits
• Recently redesigned open-office
• Dedicated time every month for training
• Great frequent company events
• Yearly Developer Summit where developers present on something they’re passionate about
• Video arcade room
• And more…
• Designing and developing new features while maintaining and enhancing existing functionality
Some of the Experiences & Background we’d like to see
• Strong experience building applications using ASP.NET (Web forms and MVC) and C# (4+ years work experience necessary)
• Relational database experience (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and Functions), MS-SQL 2008+ or newer
• Strong experience with other Microsoft development tools including .NET frameworks, web services/WebAPI, LINQ
Additionally Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with multi-tenant ASP.NET MVC applications
• Microsoft Azure or other cloud environments