Job Title: Ocean Freight Logistics Coordinator
Reference #: PFOLBC230817
Employer: International Freight Forwarder
Duration of Employment: Permanent Full-time
Starting Time: Early October, 2017
Work Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with 30 min lunch break (Mon- Fri)
Compensation: 40-42k with experience (MSP, Group Insurance, RRSP and DPSP after completion of the probationary period.)
- Will be responsible for maintaining Key Accounts and visiting them when needed.
- Respond to rate quotations, bookings and other inquires on a timely manner.
- Coordinate and communicate consistently with the Key Accounts, Ocean Carriers, Vendors and other service providers to ensure accurate and timely order fulfillment.
- Issue, track and complete bookings/documents from start to finish.
- Prepare and process Insurance Certificates, Certificate of Origin, Shipper’s Export/Import declarations, Customs Invoices and all other related export documents.
- Work with our Overseas Agents, ensuring they are informed of any upcoming shipments.
- Provide excellent and timely customer service by informing clients of the status of their bookings/documents and respond promptly and professionally to customer needs and requirements.
- Experience and knowledge of International Ocean Exports is an asset.
- CITT / CIFFA a definite asset.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer skills; Microsoft office, email, internet explorer and ability to learn proprietary business software applications.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritize work load in order to meet numerous deadlines.
- Positive attitude, friendly, outgoing personality.
- Willingness to learn and ask questions.
- Familiarization with shipping hazardous material preferred, but not required.
- Attention to details.
- Valid BC class 5 driver’s license.
- Mandarin or Cantonese speakers preferred.
* Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements.
* Please visit http://www.panpacificpersonnel.com, go to 'POSITIONS AVAILABLE’ click “Ocean Freight Logistics Coordinator” and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.