Our client is a worldwide leader in the freight forward field. They provide comprehensive one-stop services and solutions that incorporate airfreight forwarding, ocean freight forwarding and a full-range of logistics services to provide optimum distribution solutions to its clients on a global scale.
Reference #: CFOIBC230817
Job Title: Ocean Import Freight Coordinator
Employer: A worldwide leader in the freight forward field
Location: Delta, BCDuration of Employment: Contract Full-time 12-15 months contract with a possibility of becoming a permanent full-time position
Work Hours: 9:30 to 5:00, Monday to Friday
Starting Date: October 1, 2017
Compensation: $15 to 17/hour DOE with benefits (health & dental insurance) after 6 months service.
Main Job Duties:
- Preparation of delivery instructions and documentation
- Monitor and trace International Ocean shipments until delivered
- Billing and invoicing
- Prepare and maintain various files and reports
- Maintain accurate customer information
- Minimum 1 year in Ocean Import experience
- Knowledge of Letter of Credit
- Completion of International Business Diploma and/or equivalent in experience, plus 3PL work experience.
- Strong work ethic, ability to work extra/odd hours
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong customer service and communication skills in English in both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to work longer hours during a busy season
- Chinese language skills would be an asset
* Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements
* Please visit http://www.panpacificpersonnel.com, go to ‘POSITIONS AVAILABLE’ and click “Ocean Import Freight Coordinator” and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.