Permanent Position: Office Administrative (NOC: 1221)
Company: NR Excavating & Services Ltd
No of Vacancies: 01
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Weekend
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 7185 150A ST, Surrey, BC, V3S 2E2
Wage rate: $24.00-$26.00 per hour for 40hrs weekly
Education: High School
Experience: Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems/database.
- Determine and establish office procedures.
- Assisting in invoicing and billing.
- Compile data and other information.
- Work to meet deadlines & ensure that deadlines are met on time.
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, Printers, computers and telephones.
- Prepare and submit daily work reports.
The course of the day the Administrative role does overlap with some of the responsibilities and general duties of all employees such as occasionally have to answer inbound telephone calls, booking appointments, may be required to attend meeting help outside of the company premises
Oral communication, working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Knowledge of Equipment: Fax, Photocopier, Computer, Printer, Scanner
Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF & Adobe
Employer: NR Excavating & Services Ltd
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org