Our client, a downtown mechanical company is looking for an efficient & energetic individual to join a team of great staff ASAP. The successful candidate, will work closely with all team members while providing the best possible support and leadership in office administration and customer service.
Some of the daily duties and responsibilities for this position include:
- Answering all incoming calls
- Maintaining Google Calendar for On-Call and scheduling appointments
- Creating jobs
- Handling customer inquiries
- Speaking with property managers
- Sending out quotes
- Following up on quotes
- Revising job folders
- AR Follow up – calling/ emails clients with overdue invoices for payment
- Ordering uniforms for new employees, and cancellation of uniforms as requires
- Ordering office supplies
- Ensuring accuracy/ updating Dispatch Board for tech timesheets entered
- Oversight of GPS fleet tracking
- Recording technician vacation and sick time
- Creating schedules for multi suite Jobs
- Assigning technician time
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for this position:
Excellent organizational skills, Proven experience as an office administrator, dispatcher or relevant role, Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills, Ability to be flexible in work hours, Detail oriented, Team player, Ability to organize and prioritize, Possess proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Word and Excel, Willing to learn and grow within the company.
To apply for this position please submit your cover letter and resume to The Tandem Team as soon as possible.