Our client, a well-established lumber manufacturing company is seeking an Office Administrator to join the Administration Department. Since their business is expanding in North America, you will have a great opportunity to support large projects, to gain extensive knowledge of lumber industry as well as to work on a diverse range of presentation materials. The client is looking for an attentive, respectful and resourceful individual with passion and desire to excel at what you do. If you are looking for a long term career with a strong and growing company, apply for this position today!
Job Title: Office Administrator (Japanese/English)
Reference #: PFOABC140717
Duration of employment: Permanent full-time position
Location: Langley, BC
Starting Date: ASAP
Work hours: 8:00 – 5:00 *Overtime may be requested. (approx. 2 days/ week, 1 hour/day)
Compensations: $45,000 - 50,000 plus overtime pay and benefits (BC Medical and group insurance covered by the employer)
Main Job duties:
- Compose and type meeting notes, internal correspondence, and reports
- Oral and written translation (Japanese-English; English-Japanese, vice versa)
- Arrange business trips including purchasing and booking of air tickets and hotels via telephone or Internet
- Handle and arrange deposit slip
- Answer telephones and respond to emails inquiries
- Create accurate quote or estimates and generate invoices
- Arrange shipment of parcels
- Organize filing cabinets
- Record contract agreements and work journal
- Any other administrative related job duties
- Fluent in Japanese and English, both spoken and written (business level)
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or have Canadian Permanent Resident Status
- At least 3 yrs. of administrative work experiences in either Japan or Canada a must
- Ability to deal with all levels of management
- Strong interpersonal skills with a polished and professional manner
- Computer literate and proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must)
- Able to create tables and graphs with Excel by understanding complicated formula
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multi task, prioritize, and organize
- College diploma or higher education
* Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements.
* Please visit jobppp.com, click ' Office Administrator (Japanese/English)' and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.