Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Administrative Officers (1221)
NOC Job Title: Office Administrator
8138 128 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 1R1 Canada
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met.
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services and trucking related permits.
• Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
• Manage staff schedules, transfer and dispose records, according to retention schedules and policies
• Supervise the activities of office clerks for timely correspondence with clients and deadlines for reporting
• Maintain and implement procedures for effective facility management and other subcontracts ( lease, yard, cleaning, safety etc)
• Keeping an up to date city and other health and safety related requisites
• Preparing efficient file and storage solutions
Completion of Secondary School.
1+ years of related experience.
Degree or diploma in business an asset
How to Apply: