JSC Consulting is an immigrant agency accredited by the ICCRC to mastermind tailor-made immigration, student services, investment and other correlated services for elite group. Right now, our company is seeking to hire an Office Manager to join our team. As an office manager, you will oversee the daily operation of a busy office, marketing initiatives and the international student services team.
Company Name: JSC Consulting Ltd
Employment Type: Permanent, Full – Time
Wages: $ 23.50 per hour based on 35 Hours per week
Place of Work: 319 – 4538 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 4T9
- Oversee and coordinate student services team procedures and review and implement new procedures.
- Act as a liaison between school and prospective students by communicating information
- Establish work priorities, delegate and follow-up student related case to office support staff, and ensure work is completed accurately and within specified timeframes.
- Carry out office activities associated with admissions to secondary schools, colleges and universities in North American for local and international students.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services related to students, such as new students’ accommodation and relocation, school transfer, study permit extension, etc.
- Reply to general inquires and requests for information with respect to studying in Canada.
- Provide office support for preparation of marketing materials and reports.
- Oversee office operations related to budgeting, contracting, project planning, management processes and attending orientations to promote the company.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Supervise other student services associates.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Completion of secondary school. A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other related field is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in senior clerical, office administration or similar positions is required.
- Fluent in English is required. Knowledge of Mandarin or Cantonese will be an asset, but not required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Knowledge of the secondary school, college and university educational system
- 10AM – 5:30PM Monday to Friday, occasional weekend work may be required.
How to Apply:
If you aspire to reach further and achieve more, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Office Manager in the subject line. As a busy facility, please kindly note that Phone Call and Walk-in Application for this position are not acceptable.
We thank all candidates for your interest, however only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.