Become part of something bigger at Sport Chek. Share your passion and experience and help inspire others to be their best. Explore and learn, become your personal best and feel the satisfaction of making a difference. Become connected, to a community of people all working towards the same goal.
Bring us your enthusiasm, your energy, and your commitment. Become an ambassador of your sport, and work side by side with like-minded people dedicated to inspiring and helping your community lead more active, healthy lives.
ORDER FULFILLMENT ASSOCIATE – PART-TIME
Our ideal team member is very organized, and can adapt to a constantly changing workload while maintaining a high level of accuracy, cleanliness, and efficiency when completing online orders. You have great attention to detail a flexible schedule, plus a good knowledge of sporting goods equipment.
What you’ll do.
- Ensure customer orders are filled in a timely manner following quality standards, with a high fulfillment percent and a sense of urgency
- Ensure all loss prevention and shipping policies are maintained and followed
- Review Distributed Order Management (DOM) reports with store management
- Maintain stockroom(s) and shipping receiving area to Sport Chek standard
- Assist customers with general inquiries
What you’ll get.
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on all the latest gear
- A fun, fast paced environment
- Comprehensive training in a variety of formats
What you bring.
- Passion for active, healthy living and sports
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Physically capable of lifting (up to 50 pounds) and moving heavy containers (up to 80 pounds)
- Flexible schedule (early mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- Minimum grade 12 education
- Knowledge of sporting equipment is essential
- Must have basic computer experience
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check
At Sport Chek, we pride ourselves on having our jobs be an extension of people’s lifestyles, with a flexible schedule of work and play. Sport Chek is Canada’s only national big box sporting goods retailers, with over 200 stores from coast-to-coast.
Inspiring Canadians to live healthy, active lives. The inspiration begins with you.
Ready to join our team and inspire others to live healthy active lives?
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"Within the confines of applicable Human Rights and Privacy Legislation, FGL Sports Ltd. require all successful applicants to provide a
criminal record check."
Sport Chek is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.