Best Option Staffing Solutions, better known as BOSS, is always looking for experienced, talented workers of all types for our clients. Below you will find one of our current positions in which we are looking to hire for immediately!
BOSS Staffing has partnered up with one of the world’s largest top five consumer goods companies. This large leading company is looking for high quality candidates to join their fast growing, dynamic team as Order Pickers in the Mississauga area of Kennedy and Derry.
They offer direct hire, quarterly bonuses, productivity incentives, attendance bonus with opportunity for huge growth.
- Picking orders for clients including: Duty Free locations and several major Grocery chains
- Ensure that orders meet the technical and quality standards
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Follow FIFO (First in/First Out) and other inventory policies
- Ship to customers in a timely manner
- Perform work in a safe manner, consistent with our safety policies and procedures
- Work as part of a team to achieve production targets and load product on time
- Physical picking and packing of various case sizes of our product with strong attention to detail
- Completing orders through warehouse picking software (computers, voice picking and RF scan guns)
- Safely operating mobile equipment (ride-on transporters) to move product and load trailers
- Maintaining a clean and organized work space
- Willingness to learn about lean processes and contribute to process improvement
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs continuously, physically fit twisting and bending comfortable no back pains.
- Using different technology, WMS products and RF scanners to order pick
- High School Diploma
- Age of Majority Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 40lbs
- Ability to read and speak English
- Clean Criminal Background
- Permanent direct hire
- Compensation starts at $15.00 / hour
- Shift premium: $0.60/hour – afternoon shift, $1.00/hour - night shift
- Quarterly bonus: will pay a performance bonus based upon the achievement of specified targets multiplied by actual hours worked in the quarter and the appropriate hourly bonus rate; $1.00/hr attendance bonus paid out quarterly if you don’t miss more than 8 hours in the quarter
- Shifts Available: Nights Sunday through Thursday 11PM-7AM
- Safety culture is top priority
If you are interested in working with us, please come in for a walk-in interview and registration session. Our office is conveniently located near Dixie and Advance in Brampton.
Our address is:
190 Wilkinson Road
Transit from Shoppers World - Take the 511 Zum eastbound, get off at Dixie Road, board the 18 Dixie South and ask to be let out at the corner of Dixie and Advance. Our office faces the bus stop (across the grass).
Driving from Highway 401 - North on Highway 410, exit on Steeles Avenue, turn right to go eastbound on Steeles, turn right on Dixie Road, right on Advance Rd, right on Wilkinson Rd. We are the 3rd driveway on the right. Come to the back of the building and we’re on the corner closest to Advance.
Please ensure to bring the following with you so that we can get you to work as soon as possible:
- 2 Professional Employment References
- 2 Pieces of Government Issued Photo Identification (Drivers License, Health Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.)
- Proof of SIN Number (T4 Slip, Government Paperwork, Pay Stubs) with any accompanying work and study permits
- Direct Deposit Information
- Completed Criminal Background Search (if you have one)
Is this the PERFECT job for you? Give us a call NOW to book an interview! We’re here to help you Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
If you are having difficulties applying through this website, please email us a copy of your resume to apply @ bossstaffing.ca (no spaces) and the name of the position in which you wish to apply and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Looking for a different position? We have TONS of jobs available in all different fields!
Come in and visit us TODAY to find your ideal position!
We look forward to working with you!
Best Option Staffing Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.