Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
Part-time Accounting Technician (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you have a knack for staying organized? Do you love working with numbers? If you have solid communication, organization and customer service skills, then this position as part-time Accounting Technician could be for you!.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Management and full processing of all accounts payable, accounts receivable, including cheque runs and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
* Complete journal entries related to transactions during the month
* Maintain the general ledger accounts (prepaid, depreciation and accruals)
* Complete and manage payroll and bank reconciliations
* Other duties as necessary
* Minimum 1-2 years experience as a bookkeeper
* Business Administration diploma or equivalency
* Strong computer skills, experience with Excel and/or Quickbooks
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to TIFFANY STUPACK, Recruitment Consultant, at email@example.com.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.