Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
PART-TIME BOOKKEEPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an accounting professional looking to move your career forward? As Part-Time Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for full-cycle bookkeeping and assisting with various office tasks as assigned. If you're an experienced professional with strong time management and organizational skills, contact us today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Full processing and management of accounts payable and accounts receivable
* Payroll processing
* Maintenance of general ledger accounts, including account reconciliations
* Completion of accurate and timely financial reports on a monthly and annual basis
* Complete tax forms (PST, GST, and other remittances)
* Provide back-up Reception coverage and assist with other office duties as assigned
* 2-5 years of full-cycle accounting experience
* Post-secondary education in accounting an asset
* Experience using Quickbooks
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* High level of time management and organizational skills
Please send a resume to TIFFANY STUPACK at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204.926.2210.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.