Dynamic Physiotherapy and Chiropractic (DPC) is looking for a physiotherapist to join the team. We are located in Kanata south and are co-owned and operated by a Physiotherapist and Chiropractor. We take a true multi-disciplinary approach to treatment amongst our physiotherapists, chiropractors and massage therapists. Our goal is to maximize patient outcomes by working as a team. We pride ourselves on direct patient care with a heavy focus on manual therapy and exercise prescription. We treat a wide variety of client demographics which includes patients of all ages and activity levels as well as high level athletes.
We are a busy clinic looking for a physiotherapist to work part-time hours.
Candidates must possess the following skills and characteristics:
- registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- confidence with exercise prescription
- a strong focus on manual therapy
- ability to work in a team/co-treatment setting
- keen disposition to work within the surrounding community
Qualifications that are an asset but not mandatory:
- Acupuncture/Dry needling
- personal training or exercise background
- experience in Graston, myofascial release or ART
2018 graduates are welcome to apply.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. For more information about Dynamic Physiotherapy and Chiropractic please visit our website at dynamicottawa.ca