Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
PART-TIME TRUCK DRIVER (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a self-motivated individual looking for a part-time opportunity? At Pinnacle, we always have an eye out for great people. Right now, we are seeking a reliable truck driver for a for a local Winnipeg company. If you’re interested, then please apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Picking up and deliver various items and products
* Unloading and loading goods for delivery
* Using maps and other trip planning aids
* Performing pre-trip inspections of cube truck, recording drops
* Receive and relay information to dispatch, etc.
* Other duties as required
* Previous experience driving a cube van or a truck
* Must be physically fit; ability to lift 50lbs continuously throughout the day (hand delivering is crucial)
* Clean driver’s abstract
* Clean criminal record
* Strong communication and customer service skills
* Part-time, Monday to Friday, 8:30am -12:30pm
* $15-$17 per hour
APPLY NOW: Please send a resume (quoting job number 12036 to: DEAN HINTHER at email@example.com
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.