Our client, a leader in the food industry is currently seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their team in the Feversham, ON area. Reporting to the payroll manager, the ideal candidate will be will be responsible for full-cycle payroll function of the company enter employee payroll data, process the biweekly payroll, among other duties as assigned. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Post-secondary education in payroll or a related field
- PCP/CPM payroll designation
- 3+ related payroll experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritize on a daily basis
- Working knowledge of ADP or any payroll software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
Compensation: $40,000 - $50,000 per year (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
All applicants, please forward resumes in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the Subject Line.
To view our other job postings please visit us at: ikoncomplete.com/career-seekers
We thank all who apply - but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/