Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
Payroll Clerk (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an excellent communicator and a self-motivated professional? We’re looking for Payroll Clerk who thrives in a high growth, fast-paced environment. If you think you have what it takes, we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Enter payroll data, process payments, update information
* Maintain payroll system and reports
* Monitor emails and respond to Level 1 inquiries (e.g., How to access ADP, etc.)
* Assist with payroll verification and data entry
* Ensure paperwork is forwarded to appropriate departments and contacts
* Respond to payroll related questions and issues while maintaining strong customer service
* Other duties as required
* Completed post-secondary education in accounting or Canadian Payroll Association certificate
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in payroll processing
* Strong communication skills
* High level of confidentiality and discretion
* Proficient knowledge of ADP and Microsoft Windows
* Well-developed problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
Please send a resume to TIFFANY STUPACK, Recruitment Consultant, email@example.com
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.