Winfooz is an all in one Dealer-to-Dealer Marketplace to buy and sell Autos online. We are revolutionizing the way wholesale auto trading is conducted online.
We are ambitious high-tech start-up ready to offer innovative, simple and performance maximizing tools for car dealers. We are expanding globally building teams in Ireland, Jordan, Canada and US. As a well backed Startup you have the opportunity to be one of the first to join a unique team that is passionate about bringing e-commerce to auto wholesale.
Our new teams of determined experts thrive to create a strong brand and secure the leading position in the market with rewarding, supporting, dynamic and fun-to-work culture. We combine traditional values and modern environment to offer continuous challenges, development opportunities in friendly yet professional place. We recognize that people are our greatest asset and we value each individual contribution. We want to share the success and our journey to the top with our people by recognizing and rewarding the highly skilled, like-minded people for their ideas and achievements....
We are now looking for an experienced PA to CEO. This is an excellent opportunity for highly-skilled professional to join our growing team and to work directly with the top management in a dynamic and innovative environment.
You are a self-starter, professional, highly organized and capable of managing multiple tasks at the same time. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, experienced in prioritizing your workload while managing various communication lines and dealing with C-level Executives as well as clients.
What will you do
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Take care of the manager’s travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
What do we require
- 3+ Years of Experience as PA
- Minimum High School degree
- Diploma or certification in relevant field would be an advantage
- Experience dealing with C-level Executives
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- An understanding of confidentiality issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to research, analyse and present complex information in an easy to understand manner
Winfooz is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.