Employers: Chintha Y. and Chintaka R.
Employers’ address: Bulmer Crescent, Newmarket, ON
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Change non-sterile dressings
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Provide personal care
- Provide companionship
- Plan therapeutic diets and menus
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Collect specimens
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Mend clothing and linens
- Assist clients in water (i.e. pool)
- Administer medications
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
-Education: Some secondary school is required
-Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver or personal care attendant is required
Salary: $15.72 hourly, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: We provide extended medical insurance.
- The personal care attendant will be responsible for the care of a 72-year-old woman with medical issues: a broken leg and problems to walk and do basic things for herself.
- Work schedule is from Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Weekends are off.
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by fax to: 905-660-9741