Pharmacy Technical Assistant
Company Name: Sya Enterprises Ltd. dba Surlang Medicine Centre Pharmacy
NOC Group: 3219 - Other medical technologists and technicians (except dental health)
Salary: $23.00 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
Job Location(s): Surrey, British Columbia
We are seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Pharmacy Technical Assistant.
- Assist pharmacists to maintain inventories of medications.
- Process customer transactions (receive and release prescriptions).
- Prescription records of pharmaceutical products.
- Ensure the information on prescriptions is accurate.
- Enter client information in databases and prepare medications for clients.
- Compound oral solutions, ointments and creams.
- Bill third party insurers.
- May help with scheduling and workflow.
- Receive in-person and telephone refill requests and record deliveries.
- Filing prescriptions, ordering and replenishing supplies.
- Assist with other pharmacy operations as required.
• Minimum 2-3 years of full time related work expereince in Pharmacy Setting.
• High level of attention to detail, accuracy and productivity
• Reliability, strong communication, customer service, initiative, team work, interpersonal skills are essential.
• Above average communication skills (both oral and written).
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently in a fast environment.
• Ability to multi-task.
How to Apply:
Fax - 604-533-1051