Real Estate in Virtual Reality (REinVR) is looking for someone who has 3D Modeling and Unreal Developer Skills. This is a contract position.
Who we are
Real Estate in Virtual Reality (we are getting to know each other so, REinVR for short) creates stunning, photo-realistic virtual real estate for architects and developers. Our value offering to clients is 10+ renders per project, video animation, virtual reality experiences, 360 degree renders and interactive virtual walk through tours designed for group presentation.
If you’d like to work in an entrepreneurial environment with a supportive atmosphere and tons of opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Take existing assets and make the scene photo-realistic
- Create textures and UV maps
- Optimize, refine and correct model geometry
- Work with artists and programmers to execute projects on time
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in 3D design, virtual reality and modeling tools
- Contribute original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
- Provide technical leadership in areas of specialization and assist with technical questions
- Work independently to complete assigned projects with limited supervision
- Constantly analyze and optimizations solutions
You may need to
- Create and manage digital assets
- Interpret concept art and sketches to create virtual characters, environment and props
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints
- Create materials based off of reference images
Who you are
- Expert level knowledge of 3D design tools such as 3DS Max.
- An eye for detail and good visualization skills
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in 3D design and modeling
- Technical diploma in 3D modeling or a degree in fine arts
- Some scripting experience will be an added bonus
- Strong understanding of UE4 (all aspects)
- Keen interest in Virtual Reality
- Advanced working knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and its visual programming graph (blueprints).
- Architectural background is a plus
To be considered email email@example.com with your resume and a link to your portfolio.
Job Type: Contract