Position available: Office Coordinator
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Previous experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
- Experience in health care service related industry is a definite asset.
- Speaking/writing English is required.
- Establish work priorities, assign work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Co-ordinate and oversee dental lab administrative procedures
- Evaluate, review and implement new procedures for the dental lab
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as office supplies, dental equipment and products, forms, maintenance and security services
- Collect data and oversee administrative tasks related to inventories, budgeting, contracting and planning, and report results to management
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
Working conditions and benefits:
30 hours per week (permanent & full-time position), $23.50 per hour and 10 days paid vacation or 4% of vacation pay.
(Only qualified candidates will be contacted)
Please send your resume to email@example.com
O.K. Dental Tech Ltd.: 105-5481 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 2G1