MORE THAN A GAME. IT’S OUR LIFE.
Join the Pro Hockey Life team. You know it’s more than the game. It’s a way of life, our life. Join us, and bring us your passion and inspire others to be their best in our world.
Become an ambassador of the game of hockey, and have the home-ice advantage of working side by side with like-minded people, where we are all players, coaches and fans of the game.
PRO SHOP SERVICE TECHNICIAN
As a Pro Shop Service Technician, you’re as good with people as you are with your hands. After all, it’s your job to interact with customers, assess their needs, and then setup, repair and maintain their hockey equipment. You will assess, diagnose and provide recommendations for maintenance and servicing while ensuring all safety measures are taken to get our customers back on the ice.
What you’ll get.
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on all the latest gear
- A fun, fast paced environment
- Comprehensive training in a variety of formats
- Hockey equipment repairs including skate sharpening, profiling, holder and runner installation, and gear repairs
- Maintain all pro shop equipment and service area
- Provide appropriate quotes for services provided
- Maintain an organized and clean pro shop environment
- Fill out proper documentation, work orders, and tagging standards for receiving, servicing and returning customer products
At Pro Hockey Life, you’ll play an important role on a solid team and have plenty of opportunity. We are proud to be the world’s largest hockey-centric retailer and we are always looking to strengthen our bench.
What Position Do You Want To Play?
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.