Assist where needed in the setting up and running of a multiple machines including presses, laminators and extruders to achieve all quality and manufacturing standards.
Nature of Duties:
- Capable of following the instructions assigned by the operator and/or assistant operators.
- Assist with set up and wash up of various equipment.
- Responsible for preparing and loading materials on the machines.
- Unloading of rolls from machines, and ensuring proper labeling.
3) Physical Requirements:
- Employee must be capable of some lifting, bending and repetitive activities.
- Manual lifting and pushing range up to 60 lbs
- Must have Safety shoes
- Understand safety procedures including lifting.
The above duties are intended to describe the nature of work and do not limit the above items.
Min Grade 12
Previous Manufacturing experience preferred.
Be able to read and write English.
Whimis Haccp GMP ISO
would be an asset.
Must be willing to work shifts Days -Afternoons-Nights.
Must be able to pass Criminal background check.
FPC is committed to equity in employment.
We will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities at all stages of the hiring process in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and FPC’s Accessibility Policy.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.26 to $21.39 /year