The Production Manager is responsible for all aspects of departmental operations and related activities necessary to produce clinical and/ or commercial product being developed by ARA-Avanti Rx Analytics Inc. following applicable regulatory and ARA requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of the Production Manager involve, but are not limited to:
- Ensures safety regulations are met for facilities and equipment and staff performs assigned work in a safe manner.
- Participates in equipment selection and qualification for the Production Department as per ARA’s needs.
- Communicates with and identifies vendors for Production related items in compliance with relevant ARA SOPs.
- Develops Key Performance Indicators to measure Departmental performance and implements best practices.
- Establishes and maintains Production schedule ensuring timely delivery.
- Creates or assists in the creation and review of GMP documentation related to the Production Department, including but not limited to SOPs, Master Manufacturing Documents, Process and Equipment.
- Participates in Departmental investigations, CAPA’s and suggests ways to improve systems.
- Acts as a technical resource (Subject Matte Expert) to other Departments when requested.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining systems and processes in his/her area to ensure the scientific integrity and compliance of all work completed is in accordance with regulatory, customer and Company requirements.
- Coaches and mentors staff.
- Participates in the selection and hire of new staff in his/her Department.
Qualifications / Competencies
- University degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related science.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a GMP production related management role.
- In depth knowledge of related cGMPs, Health Canada Acts, and other applicable regulations.
- Ability to deliver results on agreed upon timelines.
- Proven ability to motivate, coach and lead teams.
- Efficient use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
The above positions are only applicable to permanent residence and/or Canadian citizens with a minimum degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related science.
To apply, please reference “Production Manager” in the subject line and submit resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.