This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
The Production Manager is responsible for all aspects of departmental operations and related activities necessary to produce clinical and/ or commercial product being developed by ARA-Avanti Rx Analytics Inc. following applicable regulatory and ARA requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of the Production Manager involve, but are not limited to:
- Ensures safety regulations are met for facilities and equipment and staff performs assigned work in a safe manner.
- Participates in equipment selection and qualification for the Production Department as per ARA’s needs.
- Communicates with and identifies vendors for Production related items in compliance with relevant ARA SOPs.
- Develops Key Performance Indicators to measure Departmental performance and implements best practices.
- Establishes and maintains Production schedule ensuring timely delivery.
- Creates or assists in the creation and review of GMP documentation related to the Production Department, including but not limited to SOPs, Master Manufacturing Documents, Process and Equipment.
- Participates in Departmental investigations, CAPA’s and suggests ways to improve systems.
- Acts as a technical resource (Subject Matte Expert) to other Departments when requested.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining systems and processes in his/her area to ensure the scientific integrity and compliance of all work completed is in accordance with regulatory, customer and Company requirements.
- Coaches and mentors staff.
- Participates in the selection and hire of new staff in his/her Department.
Qualifications / Competencies
- University degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related science.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a GMP production related management role.
- In depth knowledge of related cGMPs, Health Canada Acts, and other applicable regulations.
- Ability to deliver results on agreed upon timelines.
- Proven ability to motivate, coach and lead teams.
- Efficient use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
The above positions are only applicable to permanent residence and/or Canadian citizens with a minimum degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related science.
To apply, please reference “Production Manager” in the subject line and submit resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.