Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
PRODUCTION PLANNER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Have your reliability and excellent organization skills routinely been recognized by both your colleagues and superiors? If you are ready for a new challenge, look no further than a position with this established industry leader. As Production Planner, you will create and manage schedules toward maximum production efficiency. The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate with various levels within the company in a clear and professional manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Prepare and maintain daily production schedules and issue all work orders per production schedule
* Complete and compile all necessary paperwork for work orders
* Continuously analyze effectiveness of production progress and prepare/maintain progress reports and recommend improvements
* Perform capacity analysis based on production levels, quantities, production sequences, time standards, and equipment availability
* Assist with maintaining inventory accuracy
* Collaborate with supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within and between departments
* Other related duties as necessary
* Previous experience as a production planner or production experience
* CPIM designation or equivalent. Will consider those actively working towards training through APICS
* Mechanical Engineering Technology Diploma
* Applicants with equivalent education combined with applicable experience may also be considered
* Training or education in hydraulic systems, fluid power systems, manufacturing and design systems are considered assets
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Well-regarded Manitoban company focused on innovation and development
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) QUOTING JOB 12567 to CATHRYN THOMAS firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204.926.2249
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.