Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a proven leader who is ready to drive production for a top Manitoba manufacturer? As part of this company’s commitment to world-class manufacturing, the Production Supervisor will champion and support Lean initiatives within an assigned department. As a Production Supervisor, you will provide direction for your team, ensuring needed materials are available and addressing production issues. Success in this role will be measured using the metrics of safety, quality, and delivery.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee all operations and employees in their assigned working station
* Manage orders and ensure all needed materials are on hand
* Troubleshoot production issues
* Implement and champion Lean initiatives
* Coach and collaborate with lead hands
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
* Hold regular meetings and prepare reports
* Post-secondary education in Industrial Relations, Industrial Supervision, or HR Management
* Certified Engineering Technologist(Mechanical) or a Mechanical Engineering Technologist pursuing CET or Manufacturing Technician
* Experience with Lean manufacturing and CI principles an asset
* Additional experience in machining and/ or welding processes an asset
* Aptitude for read blueprints and engineering drawings
* Strong leadership skills
* Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Well-regarded Manitoban company focused on innovation and development
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to CATHRYN THOMAS Senior Recruitment Consultant, at email@example.com or call 204.926.2249
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.