This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following;
- Interpret and apply the National Joint Council Relocation Directive for relocation of DIAND, Indian Oil and Gas Canada, CANNOR, and potentially Polar Knowledge Canada employees;
- Provide recommendations regarding the approval of the keys steps in relocation, including the authorization and the closure of relocation files with Brookfield Global Relocation Services;
- Review and audit invoices received for relocation files;
- Provide direction, advice and information on the National Relocation program service delivery, performance and operational issues;
- Maintain a database of relocation transferees and act as the primary liaison person for employees, Brookfield Global Relocation Services, DIAND human resource advisors, Central Removal Services, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat and other departmental personnel;
- Provide training and information on the Department’s roles and responsibilities in employee relocation;
- Participate in the design, development and delivery of instructional material and policies (user guides, training manuals, informational PowerPoint presentation, etc.);
- Submit the requisition form to Central Removal Services for the shipment of effects, shipment of personal motor vehicle and storage of effects;
- Report the Brookfield Global Relocation Services tax benefits summary to the departmental concerned officials for appropriate follow-up;
- Consult with internal clients and stakeholders on a regular basis to anticipate and validate evolving requirements;
- Analyse requirements and develop strategies and options to meet objectives;
- Provide advice on the selection, implementation and management of relocation strategies;
- Investigate and research special cases, conducting detailed analysis into existing processes and practices to determine shortcomings, areas of non-compliance, inadequacy of procedures and other tools, knowledge and /or skill gaps.
- Coordinate the commercial transportation for transferees
- Must possess a certificate, diploma, or degree in a field relevant to the role of Program Administration from a recognized post-secondary institution.
Proof of education is must be submitted, and can include a copy of the certificate, diploma, or degree, or an official transcript.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of demonstrated experience with the following technology: Hogg Robinson Group (HRG) or comparable Travel System
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of demonstrated experience performing invoice management duties in a Canadian Federal Government office environment.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience performing tasks similar to those described in the Program Administration classification description.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of demonstrated experience in providing client service and policy interpretation advice to clients in a professional office environment.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please note positions may be filled prior to closing deadline. You may contact a Consultant to confirm availability.