This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
IKON Complete Inc. is a Recruitment & Search Firm specializing in identifying, & sourcing top performers for our clientele. Our clients include industry leading organizations who partner with us to be an extension of their HR & Recruitment function.
Our client, a leader in the ICI construction industry, is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Niagara Falls, ON. The ideal candidate will the primary point-person responsible for planning, executing, and delivering contracted corporate projects on time, within budget, and in accordance with specifications, manage project activities throughout the lifecycle, plan all project timelines, milestones, deliverables, among other duties are assigned. This is full-time, permanent position.
- Pos t-Secondary Civil Engineering Degree or a related field
- 5+ Years related project management experience in an ICI Construction environment
- Proven ability to deliver and execute different project management methods
- Able to effectively communicate with all types of staff, including technical, professional, and upper management.
- Ability to travel to visit & oversee construction projects on-site.
Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 per year (depending on experience and qualifications)
All applicants, please forward resumes in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the Subject Line.
To view our other job postings please visit us at: ikoncomplete.com/career-seekers
We thank all who apply - but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/