Best Option Staffing Solutions, better known as BOSS, is always looking for experienced, talented workers of all types for our clients. Best Option Staffing Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Below you will find one of our current positions in which we are looking to hire for immediately!
BOSS Staffing is assisting our client, a large emergency vehicles company in hiring their a Pump Technician!
Our client was founded in 1975 and is, as it began, a family operated business. Their innovative design and engineering concepts allow them to manufacture cargo tanks, trailers and emergency vehicles to their client’s specifications. They manufacture versatile cargo tanks and trailer tankers for the distribution of petroleum products and other bulk related products. They also manufacture tankers for municipal maintenance applications. Their custom tanks range in size from 2000 litre truck-mounted units to 60,000 litre B-train units.
This client is located in Brampton at Queen and Kennedy - they are BUS ACCESSIBLE
Advantages of working with our client:
- An exciting fast-paced environment within a growing company
- Ample training and development opportunity
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and long-term disability
- RRSP program
**THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE POSITION FOR A QUALIFIED PUMP TECHNICIAN**
FULL TIME DAYS (8am start time Monday - Friday)
Pump Technician - Pay rate: $22.00 – $25.00/Hour
- Perform hands-on shop work and / or on-site disassembly, inspection, reporting, cleaning, and reassembly of pumps, and possibly other mechanical equipment.
- Interface with customer plant personnel and Bay Valve Service personnel to perform hands-on shop and / or on-site pump troubleshooting / assessment, maintenance, testing (pre / post), and / or repair of pumps, and other mechanical equipment
- Ensure work and used materials are in compliance with manufacturer specifications.
- Read and interpret schematics for assembly, repair, and reassembly as required including completion of applicable quality documentation in either paper or electronic form.
- Perform failure assessments and make recommendations to the Bay Valve Service supervisor as required.
- Perform day to day and routine safety observations and inspections.
- Able to work independently performing basic pump service / maintenance activities with the ability to accurately take measurements, complete documentation, and reference proper standards / documentation to ensure quality craftsmanship.
- Trade School diploma / certification or equivalent years of experience.
- Good interpersonal skills for daily interaction with customers and fellow employees.
- Understanding of pressure, temperature and other operating conditions and ability to service pumps in a production environment.
If you are interested in working with us, please come in for a walk-in interview and registration session. Our office is conveniently located near Dixie and Advance in Brampton.
Our address is:
190 Wilkinson Road
Transit from Shoppers World - Take the 511 Zum eastbound, get off at Dixie Road, board the 18 Dixie South and ask to be let out at the corner of Dixie and Advance. Our office faces the bus stop (across the grass).
Driving from Highway 401 - North on Highway 410, exit on Steeles Avenue, turn right to go westbound on Steeles, turn right on Dixie Road, right on Advance Rd, right on Wilkinson Rd. We are the 2 nd driveway on the left. Come to the back of the building and we’re on the corner closest to Advance.
Please ensure to bring the following with you so that we can get you to work as soon as possible:
- 2 Professional Employment References
- 2 Pieces of Government Issued Photo Identification (Drivers License, Health Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.)
- Proof of SIN Number (T4 Slip, Government Paperwork, Pay Stubs) with any accompanying work and study permits
- Direct Deposit Information
Is this the PERFECT job for you? Give us a call NOW to book an interview! We’re here to help you Monday to Friday from 7am to 6pm – 800-485-2076!
Please feel free to come into our office during our Job Fair hours, and if your friends are looking for work bring them too!
Please bring in your resume, 2 photo IDS, and proof of SIN.
If you are having difficulties applying through this website, please email us a copy of your resume to apply @ bossstaffing.ca (no spaces) and the name of the position in which you wish to apply and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Looking for a different position? We have TONS of jobs available in all different fields!
Come in and visit us TODAY to find your ideal position!
We look forward to working with you!