MedFlex is an ADP approved Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) provider for CPAP Therapy and Sleep Apnea. What makes us unique is that we offer the largest selection of masks on display in the Greater Ottawa Area.
We are committed to providing the best and up-to-date quality CPAP products at the lowest prices. We provide sleep and respiratory solutions right to home or office locations.
MedFlex is licensed by the Ontario Ministry of Health’s Assistive Devices Program respiratory homecare services provider, based in Ottawa. We cooperate with various governmental units such as ODSP, Blue Cross, Ontario Works Program or Veteran Affairs Canada.
We at MedFlex are uniquely qualified to bring our customers the best CPAP therapy experience available today, including FREE services ranging from CPAP patients instructions to the full sleep expertise. At MedFlex, we make sure that all of our customers receive the highest-quality equipment in the market today, and that they know how to use it successfully.
MedFlex is currently looking to hire an experienced Purchasing Contracts Analyst for a full-time, permanent position to join the company’s growing team and assist with medical equipment procurement through contract management and analysis as well as negotiations with our national and foreign suppliers and distributors.
Please see specifications of the position below:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Explore and examine current market and conduct analysis of competitors’ sales activities develop purchasing activities accordingly;
· Establish and maintain contact with national and international suppliers – across North America and overseas;
· Review suppliers’ quote propositions and approve them upon careful examination;
· Negotiate reasonable prices and establish future purchasing deals with current and potential suppliers for various CPAP masks, machines and other medical products and devices;
· Prepare and manage purchasing contracts between MedFlex and suppliers and ensure all contract conditions are upheld;
· Perform analysis of CPAP machines demand locally and across North America and ensure the company meets these demands;
· Analyze sales and distribution of the company’s products in order to define further purchasing strategies;
· Verify purchase order information, monitor product transportation and make sure the delivery is provided by suppliers in a timely manner;
· Perform quality control on delivered products and resolve any discrepancies in contracts;
· Oversee timely distribution of delivered products to our patients and customers;
· Prepare and analyze sales reports, and use this information to update the company’s sales profile accordingly;
· Create and maintain the company’s minimum and maximum sales parameters and update management on these parameters;
· Coach other procurement agents on efficient purchasing plans and strategies, when needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields:
o Business Administration,
o International Business,
- 3+ years of full-time experience in a similar capacity working in a fast-paced environment;
- Previous experience in trade contracting with local and international suppliers is a must;
· Profound knowledge and understanding of international transportation and delivery operations;
· Previous experience in medical or health industry would be an asset,
- Strong computer skills and operating knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite,
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills,
- Strong negotiation, sales and conflict-solving skills,
- Ability to excel working in a fast-paced environment,
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude to work.
COMPENSATION & CONDITIONS:
· Permanent, full-time position,
· 35 hours of work per week,
· 7-hour work day,
· $27.50 per hour,
· Overtime pay of x1.5 times of regular hourly pay will apply after 44 hours of work per week,
· 10 paid days of vacation after consecutive 12 months of work
· Work location: 770 Broadview Ave, Suite B3, Ottawa, ON K2A 3Z3
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply only if you meet the job requirements as only those who qualify will be contacted by the employer. Please do not contact the company directly as we need to assess your credentials first. Please ensure to bring all relevant references if selected for an interview. You can also apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line include “APPLICATION: Purchasing Contracts Analyst”.