Our client located downtown is looking for a QA (Product Development) with POS experience.
What's in it for you:
- Work for a leader in its industry
- Excellent compensation package along with benefits
- TTC/Subway accessible
- Monday to Friday
- Opportunity for growth
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Learn all parts of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Software releases in Alpha, Beta and live system environments
- QA testing on web based applications, web site stress tests and terminal applications
- Build tests and test scripts and documents the tests
- Work with programmers to investigate and determine bugs and issues, resolve and test.
- write structured documentation for the live system releases
- Participate in pre-scheduled system maintenance windows
- Ability to work outside of normal work hours
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of QA experience
- POS/ Point-of-sales experience a MUST
- Experience with Software Testing Automation tools
- Excellent communication, written and oral
- Ability to work well independently
- Proficient in MS Project, Word, Excel and Access
- Education in Computer Science or related field.
*** Please note, a criminal background check will be performed on the selected candidate***
Send your resume today to be considered for this position.
APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POSITION AT http://www.blueskypersonnel.com/current-jobs/?referenceId=003339
BlueSky Personnel Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes resumes from all interested. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact BlueSky Personnel Solutions.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.